Wednesday, July 13, 2011

So thrilled...

As of Monday, I am a student of the Institute for Integrative Nutrition (http://www.integrativenutrition.com/).
This year at IIN I will learn how to live and eat in a healthier and balanced way by:
1) learning how to prepare whole food meals that my family enjoys
2) laying the foundation for a successful business that combines my passion for nourishing and empowering children through healthy eating and getting outdoors; especially for families of color and in an urban setting
3) earning an income, by seeing clients on a part time basis, to pay back tuition before graduation
4) strengthening/improving/attending to all aspects of my Primary Foods (relationships, physical activity, spirituality and career)

I'll keep you posted on the progress.  

It feels so amazing to know that I am on my path of fulfillment.

No comments:

Post a Comment